Friday, April 06, 2018

Friends Friday PICS

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and gifts that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of the fun shares I have for you today are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share these creations with you now.
First up is this DARLING egg pin that my sweet friend Gus gave to me.  I have to admit ........ Every time I look at it ...... It CRACKS me up!!!!
Next is this PRECIOUS Easter card that my good Scissors and the City friend Donna made for me.  (LOVE the riddle inside my card Donna!)
This GORGEOUS card was made by my dear friend and fellow demonstrator Judy.
And how about ending today with this SUPER FUN Easter card that Gus made for me!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment