Thursday, April 12, 2018

Thank You Paper Pumpkin Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY THANK YOU TAG.  Now that you have the details for this weeks Tag Thursday ...... Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.......
I created this tag using left over pieces from my February Paper Pumpkin kit.
This tag was SO EASY to create.  I started out by attaching a scrap piece of the DSP that was included in this kit to an Early Espresso panel and then attaching that piece to the bottom portion of my Crumb Cake tag.  I added some 'Linen Thread' around the DSP several times and tied it up into a pretty bow.
All that was left to do was stamp my "thank you" sentiment directly above the DSP panel ....... And I added one of the daisy flowers that was included in this kit to my tag.
I finished this tag off by adding two vellum sprigs behind the daisy ....... and added more 'Linen Thread' to the top of my tag. 
And that's all it took to create this QUICK & EASY thank you tag.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I love how you make "new creative magic" from Paper Pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary......Have to admit....I LOVE thinking outside the box with PP.

      Delete