Sunday, April 15, 2018

Stain Gass Butterfly

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2018 Stampin' UP! Occasion Catalog.  This card uses several products from that catalog ....... And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
I'm just crazy about the way this card turned out. 
I started this card out by stamping the butterfly from the 'Beautiful Day' stamp set with Basic Black Archival Ink onto a panel of Whisper White card stock.
My Stampin' Blends were used to color in my butterfly.  I used Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight and Pink Pirouette.
My sentiment was stamped with the same 'Beautiful Day' set......
And I added some 'Flirty Flamingo Baker's Twine' right above the sentiment and tied it up into a pretty bow.
Just a beautiful card ...... That will surely make someone smile BIG when they receive it.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Soft, pretty and luscious colors. The simple touch of baker's twine is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary....I really like how this card turned out.

      Delete