Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Z-Fold Portfolio

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to create and the product is featured in both the 2018 Stampin' UP! Occasions Catalog and 2017-2018 Annual Stampin' UP! Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today......... 
This pretty Z-Fold Portfolio makes the perfect gift for someone special.
It's a slick 8-1/2" x 11" portfolio that is secured with a pretty belly band.  I scored the 8-1/2" side at 6-1/8" and the 11" side at 5-1/4" and 5-3/4".  All I needed to do to create the inside pockets was to snip out the center bottom section and add 'Tear n' Tape to the sides of the two pockets.
And the portfolio opens up to reveal four Z-fold cards inside.
The belly band is created with a 1" x 11" piece of Whisper White cardstock.  I added a pretty Bermuda Bay Designer Series Paper to the Whisper White panel and then topped it off with some OH SO YUMMY 'Berry Burst 3/8" Metallic-Edge Ribbon'.  The sentiment is from the 'Watercolor Words' set and I used the 'Layering Circle Framelits' to create that sentiment piece.
The belly band just slips off the portfolio......
And the inside of the portfolio has two pockets that hold four beautiful Z-Fold cards inside.
I created two of each card and used Bermuda Bay and Whisper White cardstock for those four cards.
I used the 'Hanging Garden' set for all four cards ....... but for two of the sentiments, I used VersaMark ink and White Embossing Powder......
And used that same coordinating Bermuda Bay Designer Series Paper and the 'Silver 3/8" Metallic-Edge Ribbon' on the front of those two cards.
For the other two cards ...... I used Whisper White cardstock and the Bermuda Bay Designer Series Paper ....... But for these two cards, I used my 'Bermuda Bay Stampin' Blends' to color in the 'Silver 3/8" Metallic-Edge Ribbon'.
I'm just in LOVE with the way our Stampin' Blends color in most all of the Stampin' UP! ribbon.
So there you have it friends........
Can't wait to give this beautiful portfolio to a friend.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment