Monday, April 02, 2018

Easter Baskets for Salon Friends

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have another Easter Basket treat I made for the gals at my local hair salon.  I used product from the 2017-2018 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to create these little cuties and I just couldn't be happier with the way they turned out.  Let me share those baskets with you now.......
These little Easter Baskets were the perfect size for a couple yummy chocolate treats for each of the gals at the salon.
These little creations were made with a 6-1/2" x 2-1/2" piece of cardstock.  I scored on 2-1/2" side at 1-1/2" and then turned to 6-1/2" side and scored at 2, 3, 5 and 6. 
Each little basket was embossed with the 'Basket Weave Embossing Folder'.....
And decorated with a "Happy Easter" oval sentiment piece.....
And then topped off with some of the SAB glimmer ribbon.
They all just loved their little Easter Basket ........
And they were super fun to create!!!!!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments:

  1. You sure know how to brighten someone's day with creativity and treats! Cute!

    ReplyDelete