Wednesday, April 04, 2018

Bubble Up Tent Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
This "Tent Fold" style card is so quick & easy to make........
Here are the measurements you will need to complete this card.  Base card is 4-1/4" x 10" and scored at 5-1/2".  Accordion Stand is 4-1/4" x 6" and scored at 1-1/2", 3" and 4-1/2".
The accordion stand piece is attached to the bottom of the base card ...... And that's all it takes to create the fun accordion portion of this card.
The fun little "YAY" closure is used to secure the top and bottom sections of this card closed.
Here's a closer look at the closure portion of this card.
The front portion of this card flips up to reveal a center section that you use to write your special little message.
This is a fun card to create ....... And the possibilities are endless on what you can create with this style card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. I love the "tent" style. Cheers to another cool and creative card from Kadie.

    ReplyDelete