Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Double Z-Fold Out Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
This Double Z-Fold Out card turned out just the way I had imaged it.
The little baker man on the front flaps up to expose three balloons (in the middle) and a special message on the third fold.
I started with a Bermuda bay base card that measures 4-1/4" x 11"  I scored that piece at 5-1/2" and 8-1/4".  The center Gray panel measure 3-1/4" x 10" and that piece is scored at 2-3/4" and 5-1/2"
I used the 'Birthday Delivery' set to stamp my little baker man and sentiment on the front.....
And on the center panel I used the 'Birthday Friends Framelits' to die-cut the three festive balloons.
My special sentiment was stamped on the third panel with the 'Birthday Delivery' set.
The Z-Fold section of this card turned out perfectly.
So there you have it friends........Might just have to send this little card to my granddaughter for her birthday.......She lots to bake.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. What a clever idea and I adore the chef!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary.....I'm just crazy about that little chef guy.

      Delete