Saturday, April 21, 2018

Happy Birthday Card


Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the March Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project....... 
How PERFECT is this little birthday card!
I only used product that was included in the April kit to create this card.  I started out by stamping my "Happy Birthday" sentiment with Fresh Fig ink onto one of the pretty die-cut label pieces.
Next I wrapped some of the White Baker's Twine around the card and secured it to the die-cut label piece with a pretty double bow.
All that was left to do was add three of the wooden flowers to the Fresh Fig base card ....... And called this card DONE in no time flat.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a card I created for the Remarkable/Ink Big Blog Hop ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. I'm 100% in LOVE (kiss, kiss) with this card. May need to CASE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU Mary. I would be HONORED to have you CASE my card.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Why Thank You Michelle for stopping by and leaving me your sweet comment. Appreciate you leaving me a comment.

      Delete