Tuesday, April 03, 2018

Cat Slider Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project was a CASE from the very talented Erica Cerwin ........ And I am having my downline team create this project at our meeting tomorrow afternoon.  It's s SUPER FUN project to create and the product is featured in both the 2018 Stampin' UP! Occasions Catalog and 2017-2018 Annual Stampin' UP! Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.......
Erica shared how to create this darling little box on her Friday Facebook Live a couple weeks ago.  It's one of those projects that just looks complicated to create ....... When it fact ....... When you break it down ....... it's a super easy project to create.
The box has a slider piece that pulls straight out with the help of some 5/8" Peekaboo Peach Crinkled Seam Binding.
The box is a piece of 5-1/2" x 3" Berry Burst cardstock.  It's scored on each side at 3/4".  The slider portion of this project is a  4" x 5-1/4" piece of Berry Burst cardstock that is scored on the long side at 7/8", 2-3/8" and 4-3/4".  
The Peekaboo Crinkled Seam Binding is wrapped around the slider box and then tied into a pretty bow at the top.
The inside of the slider box holds 4-little Hersey Nuggets.  Each of those nuggets are wrapped with a piece of 'Picture Perfect Party Designer Series Paper' that measures 1" x 3".
The front of my box was decorated with several layers of the 'Layering Circle Framelits' and then topped off with a darling kitty that was stamped from the 'Pretty Kitty' set.
Just crazy about the way this project turned out.......And know my team is going to have fun putting this project together tomorrow.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Meow for the purr-fect little nugget slider box!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Mary for your sweet comment. Kind of thought you would like it.

      Delete