Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Wine Down Wednesday Swirl Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
How BEAUTIFUL is this card!!!!
I started out by stamping the largest swirl from the 'Falling Flowers' set using Bermuda Bay ink ...... and then quickly dipped it into clear embossing powder.  All I needed to do was heat set the embossing powder and that gave me a bright shiny swirled image.
My sentiment was stamped with the 'Circle of Spring' set......And I used Bermuda Bay ink to stamp my sentiment.  Next, I stamped and die-cut two sets of flowers from the 'Falling Flowers' stamp set and coordinating 'May Flowers Framelits Dies'.  I used Bermuda Bay and Pool Party for my two flower colors.
Each flower was stacked and then adhered to my card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
And one final touch was adding some 3/8" Pool Party Stitched Satin Ribbon and stringing some Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim from the knot.
I'm just crazy in love with the way this card turned out......And can't wait to try other color combinations. 
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: