Sunday, April 16, 2017

Spot Light Sunday - Trail of Dragonflies

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from both the 2017 Occasions catalog and the 2016-2017 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from each of those catalogs ........ So let me jump right in with my card share for today.........
I used the OH SO FANTASTIC 'Dragonfly Dreams' stamp set and 'Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits Dies' to create my card share for today.
I began by stamping my thanks sentiment from the 'Dragonfly Dreams' set with Rich Razzleberry ink onto the lower right hand corner of my Whisper White cardstock.
Next I die-cut out the trailing dragonfly die with Rich Razzleberry cardstock.
My panel of Rich Razzleberry and Sweet Sugarplum was adhered down onto the left hand side of my Whisper White cardstock.......And before I adhered that panel down ...... I added some 'Whisper White 3/8" Succulent Garden' ribbon around the top.
And one final touch was adding five Rich Razzleberry Enamel Shapes to the front of my card.
This was a quick and easy card to pull together......But it packs a real punch of WOW FACTOR to the person it's going to.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. MsKadie, perfect and beautiful ❤
    Hugs Frenchie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dragonflies in such a pretty color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS Frenchie and Mary for your sweet comments! LOVE hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete