Saturday, April 22, 2017

Paper Pumpkin Saturday - 3 Balloons

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And do I have a SERIOUSLY FUN CARD to share with you!  This is one of my favorite cards made with the February Paper Pumpkin kit.  I added some extra cardstock and a stamped image to create this card ........ And I'm just thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let me share that card with you now.
This card just SCREAMS........
Come Celebrate With Me!
I used the stamp set that was included in the February Paper Pumpkin kit along with Calypso Coral ink to stamp my sentiment.
My DSP panel was created from a small piece of the cardstock that was included in the February kit.
And my three balloons were stamped with the 'Balloon Adventures' set ...... using Pool Party, Island Indigo and Calypso Coral cardstock.
The 'Balloon Bouquet' punch made it easy to crop out each of the balloons....
And a small piece of Calypso Coral Thick Baker's Twine was added around the front of my card ....... and I tied it up into a pretty bow.
Just a darling card that will be going out to someone special in September.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. I'm in love with this splashy color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kadie, that is beautiful , I love that bday card
    Tfs frenchie

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS Mary and Frenchie for your sweet comments.

    ReplyDelete