Monday, April 17, 2017

Mix-It-UP! Monday Upgraded Trail of Dragonflies

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here is my Spot Light Sunday card on the LEFT.....
And my upgraded Mix-It-UP! Monday card on the RIGHT.....
For today's card I stepped up this card by adding some real SHINE to my trail of dragonflies.
I also upgraded the sentiment by using White Embossing Powder to give that sentiment a real POP!
I created the ribbon panel the same as yesterday's card ....... But used Whisper White and Sweet Sugarplum cardstock for that panel.  And my ribbon was upgraded by using the Whisper White 3/8" Succulent Garden ribbon and adding a tiny piece of the Sweet Sugarplum to the center. 
My dragonfly die was die-cut using the 'Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper' and once the trailing dragonfly die was adhered down onto the front of my card ....... I came in with my 'Fine Tip Glue Pen' and added some SHINE to the center of each of the dragonfly wings.
Here's a close-up picture of how those wings just SHINE once the 'Fine Tip Glue Pen' was added.
One final upgrade was replacing the Rich Razzleberry Enamel Shapes with the BEAUTIFUL 'White Perfect Accents' embellishments.
And that's all it took to upgrade today's card.
Do you have a favorite?????
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

1 comment: