Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Wine Down Wednesday - Dragonfly Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
This SUPER BRIGHT card was made possible with the 'Dragonfly Dreams' stamp set and 'Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits Dies'.
I began this card by using Cucumber Crush ink and the largest dragonfly in the set and creating a pretty dragonfly background on my Whisper White cardstock panel.
My sentiment is stamped onto a panel Cucumber Crush cardstock and I used silver embossing powder to help my sentiment stand out on that cardstock panel.
My final step was using the Thinlits Dies to die-cut out a Silver Foil dragonfly for the front of my card.  One last touch was adding some Silver Metallic Thread behind my dragonfly and calling this card done!
An ADORABLE card that will make a special friend of mine feel wonderful.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: