Thursday, April 20, 2017

Tag Thursday 3-Pot Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY GIFT TAG.  Now that you have the details for this weeks Tag Thursday ....... Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.
For today's tag ...... I used the 'Bookcase Builder' stamp set.
I started this tag off by stamping my 'thank you' sentiment with Emerald Envy ink and positioning it at the bottom of my 2" tag.
Next I used the stamps included in this set to stamp three floating ledges with one pot on each ledge.
I used my Tip Top Taupe Stampin' Write Marker to outline the edges of my ledge ..... and that helped the image just pop on the Whisper White cardstock.
My tag was topped off with a small piece of 1/8" Emeral Envy Taffeta Ribbon......
And a Real Red colored heart was added to each pot ......... And I used my Fine Tip Glue Pen to cover each of the hearts and that gave each flower pot a pretty little shine.
A quick and easy tag that looked amazing when I attached it to a small little fern plant for a friend.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: