Saturday, April 01, 2017

Paper Pumpkin Candle Flame

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I have a SUPER FUN CARD to share with you!  This is a quick and easy card I made with the February Paper Pumpkin kit.  All I did was add some extra cardstock and this card was done in no time flat.  Let me share that card with you now.
I began this card by stamping my sentiment onto a panel of Island Indigo cardstock and I used Whisper White Embossing Powder to really help my sentiment to pop.
I used my Simply Score Tool to create a 1/2" embossed border around my Island Indigo cardstock before I adhered it down onto a Pool Party card base.
My banner and flame were all part of the February Paper Pumpkin kit ...... And all I did was add an additional Island Indigo banner and matted the flame onto a panel of Pool Party and Whisper White.
I did add some Whisper White Baker's Twine around the Island Indigo banner and used my Paper Snips to curl the hanging Baker's Twine.
A darling little card that only required me to use some extra cardstock and like magic ....... this card was done!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: