Tuesday, April 11, 2017

3D Tuesday - Easter Treats

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have THREE fun little 3-D projects to share with you.  These projects are SUPER FUN to create and are the Easter Treats I made for my grandkids to share with their classmates/friends.  Let's jump right in with my projects for today.......
I made these ADORABLE Easter Bunnies for my youngest grandson 'Twoie' to take into his pre-school class.
All I did was pick up these boxes of chocolate covered malted balls from the 'Dollar Tree' and knowing that the little darlings would just tear open the packaging when they received their treats ........ I used plain white copy paper to cover them.  I added two Whisper White and Pink Pirouette oval punch pieces for the ears and added a darling little face and a cotton ball on the back for his tail.  These just couldn't be any easier to make.
For Twoie's Day Care friends......I made these yummy Bunny treats.  I slipped the treats into one of the 2"x8" Stampin' UP! cello bags and then topped the bags off with a 'Layering Circle Framelits' stamped bunny image.
I used the scallop die from the same 'Layering Circle Framelits' set and die-cut some pretty spring colored circles for the stamped bunny to sit on.  All that was left to do was add some coordinating Thick Baker's Twine and these little treats were done in no time flat. 
And my final Easter project to share with you are these OVER THE TOP ADORABLE Easter Peeps.  Made a bunch of these up for my older grandkids to give to their 'peeps' and also made a bunch up for both my daughters to give to their 'peeps' at work.
And because I know many of you like DIRECTIONS and MEASUREMENTS for my projects - Here is a picture of how you cut out your packaging to create your very own PEEP HOLDER.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. You always know how to bring a smile with your darling creations!

    ReplyDelete