Sunday, April 30, 2017

Spot Light Sunday-Daisy Thanks

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the new 2017-2018  Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog that will be released on June 1st.  This card uses several new products from that catalog........So let me jump right in with my card share for today.........
This pretty thank you card was one of those quick and easy cards you can make in no time flat ...... But still packs the PRETTY WOW FACTOR we are all looking for in our cards.
I began by stamping my the daisy from the new 'Daisy Delight' stamp set with Crushed Curry ink.
I trimmed the bottom portion of my Whisper White card with a small piece of the GORGEOUS NEW DSP 'Delightful Daisy'.  I am telling you ....... It's one of my favorite new Designer Series Paper in the upcoming catalog.  I also add some OH SO YUMMY Daffodil Delight 1/4" Double-Stitched Ribbon right above the Designer Series Paper.
My sentiment was stamped with the 'Daisy Delight' stamp set ...... And I used Basic Black ink to stamp that sentiment.
I also added a stamped Crushed Curry circle to the center of my daisy and topped it off with a thin layer of some 'Fine Tip Glue Pen'.  That gave my daisy just the perfect shine I was looking for.
And that's all it took to create this pretty thank you card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: