Monday, April 03, 2017

Mix-It-UP! Monday Measure Up Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products (found in both the 2017 Occasions Catalog and the 2016-2017 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog) to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here is my Spot Light Sunday card on the LEFT.......
And today's Mix-It-UP! Monday card on the RIGHT........
Today's card was upgraded in some very special ways....
I began by upgrading the sentiment with some bright colorful circles.
And the measuring spoons were colored in the exact same way as I did with yesterday's Spot Light Sunday card.
One upgrade I made to today's card was adding a Calypso Coral panel to the front of my Whisper White base card .......
And adding some Calypso Coral Baker's Twine and Silver Sequin Trim to the front of my card.
So there you have it my friends......Two great cards that are perfect in either a standard form or upgraded version.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

1 comment: