Saturday, April 08, 2017

Paper Pumpkin Saturday - 2 Tag Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And do I have a SERIOUSLY FUN CARD to share with you!  This card was made with the February Paper Pumpkin kit.  I added some extra cardstock and a embossed panel to create this card ........ And I'm just thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let me share that card with you now.
Here's is the two tag card I created.
I used the 'Festive' Embossing Folder to bring some texture and fun to my Whisper White panel.
Next I created two playful tags with the cardstock that came with this kit.  And I added some Crushed Curry cardstock to the bottom of each tag so I could stamp my sentiment directly onto the tag.
My sentiment was stamped from the set that was included in the February Paper Pumpkin kit ........ And I used Night of Navy ink to stamp my sentiment.
To finish off my card, I used some Night of Navy Solid Baker's Twine around the center of each tag and threaded that same baker's twine to the top of each tag and called this card done.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: