Tuesday, April 04, 2017

3D Tuesday SU! Lunch Treats

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to create and the product is featured in the 2017 Stampin' UP! Occasions Catalog and 2016-2017 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.   I made these fun little treats for my guest who attended my Saddle-UP! event and enjoyed lunch with me.   Let me share those lunch treats with you now..........
These little lunch treats went along with the pizza lunch I served at my Saddle-UP! event.
I started out with a 4"x4" piece of DSP and used the Envelope Punch Board to create my holders.  I punched and scored at the 1-5/8" marking.  And I did this on two opposite sides of my DSP.  Then I lined up the 2-opposite sides at the score lines that I had punched from the two previous sides and punched and scored at those lines. 
The Belly Band was created with a piece of 8-1/4" x 3/4" piece of cardstock, and I ended up topping off the Belly Band with a small hot air balloon from the 'Lift Me Up' stamp set (from the 2017 Occasions Catalog).
Inside each treat holder I included a York Peppermint Patty ..... And just closed up the package so the Belly Band could be added.
These treats turned out to be a BIG HIT with my guest .......
And were SUPER EASY to create.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable envelope of sweetness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg those are absolutely beautiful and fun looking and the hot air hballoon really topped off .
    Awesome job thank you for sharing .❤❤❤❤
    Maria

    ReplyDelete