Thursday, April 27, 2017

Tag Thursday Silver Dragonfly

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY THANK YOU TAG.  Now that you have the details for this weeks Tag Thursday ....... Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.
I simply ADORE how this gift tag turned out.
I started out by die-cutting the largest dragonfly from the 'Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits Dies' with Silver Foil Paper.
I stamped my sentiment with the 'Bookcase Builder' stamp set onto a vellum banner flag and used Silver Embossing Powder on that sentiment.
I used the 'Urban Underground Specialty Designer Series Paper' on my Whisper White tag and then added a top and bottom border of the 'Urban Underground Designer Washi Tape' to my tag.
I topped my tag off with some 1/4" Silver Natural Trim and tied it up into a pretty bow with some Silver Metallic Thread.
And a final touch was adding some Silver Metallic Thread behind my die-cut dragonfly......
And sprinkling a few Silver Sequin Trim pieces around the front of my tag.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Really beautiful in silver. Love the touch of metallic thread. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete