Sunday, April 09, 2017

Spot Light Sunday - Moon Baby Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2016-2017 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog and 2017 Stampin' UP! Occasions Catalog.  This card uses several new products from each of those catalogs ........ So let me jump right in with my card share for today.........
This is one of those cards that when I stand back to admire it ......
It makes me OH SO HAPPY!!!!!
I began this card by adding a panel of Marina Mist Designer Series Paper down the center of my Whisper White panel.
Next I stamped the OH SO SWEET baby sleeping on the moon image from the 'Moon Baby' set that is featured in the 2017 Occasions Catalog.
I used my new Watercolor Pencils to color in the moon and also the babies jammies....
And I wanted to add a single hanging Gold Glimmer star from the moon...
And a few Gold Sequin Trim and Pearls that were sprinkled around my card.
Simply a darling little baby card that looks ADORABLE in blue...
And would look FANTASTIC in Pink too.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment