Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Wine Down Wednesday Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
I just couldn't be happier to hear that Stampin' UP! is carrying over the 'Window Box Thinlits Dies' from the Occasions Catalog into the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog.
All it took to create this card was using the floral die-cut square from the 'Window Box Thinlits Dies' and die-cutting that image into the center of a Whisper White panel.
After the floral image was die-cut......I mounted it to a panel of Dapper Denim cardstock.
Then I wrapped some Dapper Denim Ruched Ribbon around the left hand edge of my Whisper White panel and tied a pretty knot at the front of my card.
I used the 'Window Shopping' stamp set to stamp my sentiment onto a banner flag of Dapper Denim cardstock with VersaMark ink ....... and then sprinkled White Embossing Powder over the sentiment and then heat set the sentiment.
A few Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim pieces were added around the front of my card....
And my card was done in no time flat.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: