Monday, April 10, 2017

Mix-It-UP! Monday Upgraded Moon Baby Card

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Before I jump into my blog post for today.....I have some SUPER FUN pictures from my Stampin' UP! On-Stage event in San Diego....
One of the most exciting things that happened to me while in San Diego was being recognized for my title advancement to 'GOLD'.  My good friend Mary Fish took this picture of me walking across the stage.........and it totally captures all the fun I was having......
Here is a shot of what the room looked like with all the demo's that attended San Diego On-Stage.  WOW.......That's a whole lot of energy and talent in one room!
This is my SW Stamper friend Teresa showing off one of the many stamp sets we won at the event.  We sat together for the event and had a blast creating our four make n' takes.
These two lovely ladies sat with me........Mary Fish and Trisha C.....Who are both part of my Arizona SW Stampers Group.
And this is a fun picture of the gals I sat with at Centre Stage on Friday night.  We even talked Rich from the Home Office to join us in this picture.
And here I am with Peggy N and Angela, who are both part of my Ink Big group on Friday night.  LOVED spending dinner with these two lovely ladies.
 
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products (found in both the 2016-2017 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog) to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here is my Spot Light Sunday card on the LEFT.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday card on the RIGHT..... 
I made just a few upgrades to this card and those upgrades put this card at a whole new level.
I began by changing the orientation of this card to a landscape style card.  My first upgrade was running my Whisper White base card through the Big Shot using the 'Sparkle' Embossing Folder.
Next I added a Marina Mist cardstock panel across the center of my card and before adhering it down to the Whisper White base card.......I wrapped some 5/8" Organza Ribbon around the left hand end of that cardstock and tied it up into a pretty knot.
My 'Moon Baby' image was stamped three times.  Once onto a Whisper White panel and then I stamped just the moon onto a small piece of So Saffron cardstock......And my final stamping was done with the babies jammies and I stamped those onto a tiny piece of Marina Mist Designer Series Paper.
All I need to do was fussy cut the moon and babies jammies out with my Paper Snips.  And then I adhere them directly down to the Whisper White stamped image.
I did stamp the star image onto a tiny piece of So Saffron cardstock stock and fussy cut out that image.  
After adhering the star directly to the Whisper White panel.....I added some 'Fine Tip Glue Pen' to the top of the star.....And that gave just the right amount of shine to my card.
I just couldn't be happier with the way both of these cards turned out.
Do you have a favorite????
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments: