Saturday, April 15, 2017

Paper Pumpkin Saturday-It's a PARTY!

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And do I have a SERIOUSLY FUN CARD to share with you!  This card just SCREAMS ........ IT'S A PARTY and it was made using the February Paper Pumpkin kit.  I added some extra cardstock to create this card ........ And I'm just thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let me share that card with you now.
I'm calling this card my Paper Pumpkin Stained Glass card.
I created the stained glass panels by using the cardstock that was included in the kit and just cutting them into sunburst panels.
Each of the sunburst panels were adhered directly onto a panel of Night of Navy cardstock ....... And I left just a tiny bit of Night of Navy cardstock exposed when adhering the Paper Pumpkin sunburst panels down.
My sentiment was stamped using the set in the February kit.  I used my 'Layering Circle Framelits' for my sentiment.  I also used my (now retired) 'Deco Label Framelits' to create a double layered frame for my sentiment to sit on.
The Pool Party paper bow is from the 'Cupcakes & Carousels Embellishment Kit' and I finished that bow off by hanging some 'Silver Sequin Trim' from the Pool Party bow.
Just love how this card turned out and think it's going to be the perfect card to send to someone extra special for their birthday.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment