Tuesday, April 25, 2017

3D Tuesday - Downline April Challenge

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to create and the product is featured in the 2016-2017 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.......
Each time my downine team gathers ....... I offer them a Downline Challenge packet.  For the month of April, I offered them the opportunity to create a fun little project (anything goes) with a small piece of Dapper Denim cardstock.  Here is what I shared with them as a sample of what they could make.
I created this tiny little box with a 4-1/4"  4-1/4" piece of Dapper Denim cardstock.
I used the Envelope Punch Board and Punched/Scored as follows:  1st Punch/Score at 1-1/2", 2nd Punch/Score at 2-7/8".  Then go around to the remaining 3-sides and line up the 2-score lines and punch and score at those lines.
Before I assembled my box, I stamped the four sides with a scallop trim image, 
I snipped the 4-corners to create tabs and adhered those tabs together to form my box.
All that was left to do was create a 'For You' banner flag and add some SAB ribbon around my box and I added some Silver Sequin Trim to the top.
The box may be small.......
But tucking chocolate inside makes a BIG statement.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. Cute box AND the directions! Love it.

    Kathy H in CA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knew you would like this one Kathy. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute. I always struggle with how to use the sequin trim and this is perfect!

    ReplyDelete