Thursday, April 13, 2017

Tag Thursday - Bunny Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY GIFT TAG.  Now that you have the details for this weeks Tag Thursday ....... Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.
How perfect would this adorable tag be on any gift you might be giving out this Easter Holiday!
I began this tag by using a 2" x 4-1/4" piece of 'Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper' and my 'Layering Circle Framelits' to die-cut a circle in the center of my Designer Series Paper.  Next I lined up my DSP onto a 2"x4-1/4" piece of Whisper White cardstock and stamped my bunny from the 'Basket Bunch' stamp set directly onto the Whisper White cardstock.  Once the bunny was stamped, I adhered my die-cut Designer Series Paper onto the Whisper White cardstock.
Next I stamped my sentiment from the 'Basket Bunch' stamp set onto the bottom portion of my  'Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper'.
And then I added a Whisper White scallop circle to frame over my die-cut circle.  I also stamped and die-cut out 5-little eggs.......and positioned those to the front of my tag.
All that was left to do was use my 'Scallop Tag Topper' punch to create a pretty tag topper edge at the top of my tag.  And I also added some Sweet Sugarplum 3/8" Succulent Garden Ribbon to the top of my tag. 
I finished my tag off with adding some Two Way Glue Pen to the top of each of the five eggs ...... And that gave each of my eggs the special little something I was looking for.  This tag will look AWESOME when attached to a little Easter Treat I made for someone special.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. love the shine from the 2 way glue pen! sweet bunny tag!

    ReplyDelete