Monday, April 24, 2017

Mix-It-UP! Monday Celebrate UPGRADE

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products (found in the 2017 Occasions Catalog) to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here is yesterday's Spot Light Sunday card on the LEFT....
And today's Mix-It-UP! Monday card on the RIGHT......
For today's upgrade ...... I went with a more BOLD & SASSY look.
I mounted my three 'Cupcake & Carousels Designer Series Paper Stack' panels onto a panel of Early Espresso cardstock.  And that gave the DSP a real POP!
I also mounted my Celebrate sentiment from the 'Happy Celebrations' stamp set onto another panel of Early Espresso cardstock.
For a tiny bit of FUN ....... I not only added a 'Mini Paper Clip' to the top of my sentiment panel ..... But also sprinkled some of the sequins in the 'Cupcake & Carousels Embellishment Kit' to the front of my card.
Two AMAZING cards that will help fill all your card giving needs.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

1 comment: