Saturday, April 29, 2017

Paper Pumpkin Saturday-3-Flowers To You

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And do I have a SERIOUSLY FUN CARD to share with you!  This card was made with the February Paper Pumpkin kit.  I added some extra cardstock to create this card ........ And I'm just thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let me share that card with you now.
What a fun card this was to create.......
I began this card by using the stamp set that is included in the February kit and using Gold Embossing Powder to add some extra bling and shine to this card.
My three circles were punched out with the 1-3/8" circle punch.....
And I used the Petite Petal and Blossom Bunch Punch to create my layering flowers for this card.
I added a small Gold Glimmer circle to the center of each flower......
And I also used that same Gold Glimmer paper to add a thin line of bling to the edge of the DSP panel that my flower panel was adhered down to.  
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: