Sunday, April 02, 2017

Spot Light Sunday-Measure UP

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from both the 2016-2017 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog and the 2017 Occasions Catalog.  This card uses several products from each of those catalogs ........ So let me jump right in with my card share for today.........
One of my favorite products from the 2016-2017 Annual Catalog is the adorable 'A Little Foxy Designer Series Paper Stack'.  It is bright and has some classic details to each of the 12-different designs in this stack.
I selected the colorful chevron pattern and matted the panel onto some Calypso Coral Cardstock.  To add just a tad bit of fun to this panel ....... I grabbed some Pool Party 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon and added that to the left hand side of my chevron panel.
 
A favorite stamp set in the 2017 Occasions Catalog is the 'Perfect Mix' set.   I stamped the measure spoon image onto a layer of circles that I die-cut from the 'Layering Circles Framelits' and the 'Stitched Shapes Framelits' dies.
A quick brush of some Smoky Slate ink and my 'Aqua Painter' brought my measuring spoons to life.
One final touch was adding three Calypso Coral Enamel Shapes and I called this card done.
A darling little card that allows you to tell someone special just how much you care.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. The color and design of the "retro" paper really blend with the snappy stamp image!

    ReplyDelete