Tuesday, July 28, 2020

3x3 Acetate Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is a '3D TUESDAY' project.  That means I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and I would like to share that project with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create ...... so let's jump right in and check out that project.
 
Have you seen the new 3-1/8" x 3-1/8" Acetate Card Boxes in the new Stampin' UP! Catalog?
 
These little boxes made the PERFECT little packaging for a special little gift.
 
I filled my Acetate Box with 4-DARLING little note cards and coordinating envelopes.
 
I started out with a Whisper White 3" x 6" card that was scored at 3" ....... And that gave me the starting point for my cards.
 
I covered the bottom of each card with a piece of 3" x 1-3/4" 'Playing With Patterns Designer Series Paper'.
My sentiment and balloons were also stamped from the 'Monogram Messages' set ...... And I used the 'Lovely Labels Pick a Punch' to create the sentiment labels.
  
I positioned the cards in the front of the acetate box and then made sure the decorated envelopes were showing out through the backside of the box.
 
My ribbon is from the 'Flowers For Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack'.  And I used the white ribbon and my Calypso Coral Stampin' Blends to color that ribbon in.  This gave me the ability to complete coordinate my acetate box.
    
Just thrilled with the way this project turned out.
And I'm excited about making a few more of these for gifts.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Party on! This is so creative and fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary......And it made for the perfect little birthday gift.

      Delete