Monday, July 20, 2020

Sunflower Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
 
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the LEFT.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the RIGHT.....
 
What a GREAT way to say Thank You!
 
I started out with a Cinnamon Cider base card ...... And added a panel of 'Flowers For Every Season Designer Series Paper' to the bottom.
 
My sentiment from the 'Best Year' set was stamped in the bottom right hand corner of that Designer Series Paper.  Before adhering that sentiment panel down to my card ...... I wrapped some 'Cinnamon Cider 1/4" Twill Ribbon' around it and tied up a pretty knot.
 
My extra large sunflower was stamped with the 'Celebrate Sunflowers' set.  I used VersaMark ink and Cinnamon Cider ink ........ And then sprinkled it with 'Clear Embossing Powder' to give it a pretty shine.
 
I used the 'Sunflower Dies' to crop out that image and then popped it onto the front of my card with some 'Stampin' Dimensionals'.
 
The finishing touch was adding three little 'Cinnamon Cider Enamel Dots' to the front of my card ........ And this card was done in a HOT Arizona minute.
 
So what do you think my friends.......
Do you have a favorite?????
  
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you.  Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

4 comments:

  1. I so love Cinnamon Cider, and I love how you've showcased it here. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't you the sweetest Brian. I'm a BIG FAN of Cinnamon Cider too.

      Delete
  2. You rocked Cinnamon Cider! Love the neutral but classic concept.

    ReplyDelete