Saturday, July 25, 2020

Smile Sun Alternate Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you another alternate project I created using the June 'Box of Sunshine' Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
 
Gotta say ...... This card really deliveries a smile!!!
The sun die-cut piece that was included in this kit was added to the center of one of the cards in this kit.
 
I added one of the polka-dot stickers that came with this kit to the bottom portion of my card.....
 
And stamped my sentiment onto the pretty label (that also came with this kit).
 
The one additional product I added to this card was tucking some 'Forever Greenery Gold Trim' behind the sentiment label ....... And that one additional product really stepped this card up to the next level.
 
I did use my 'Dark Cajun Craze Stampin' Blends' on each of the sequins ....... And that helped the sun die-cut piece really POP!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments: