Thursday, July 02, 2020

Let It Snow

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
 
My July On-Line Challenge for my team was a Christmas in July Challenge.  They are to create anything using holiday stamps in the new catalog.  Here is what I shared with them that I made.
 
This fun tag starts out with a Crumb Cake 2-1/2" x 4-1/4" base.....And I used the 'Snowman Season' stamp set to stamp snow flakes all over that Crumb Cake base.
 
Next, I created snow drifts at the bottom of my tag.  All I did was cut 2-1/2" pieces of Whisper White card stock ...... And then tore the top edge.  All that was left to do to create these layered snow drifts was to ink the edges with Balmy Blue ink.
 
And be still my heart.  Isn't this little snowman just as cute as can be?  He's made with the 'Snowman Season' set and I punched him out with the 'Snowman Builder Punch'.
 
I used the same 'Snowman Season' set for my sentiment.  It was stamped with Balmy Blue ink and I used the 'Tasteful Labels' to crop it out.
 
My finishing touch was adding some 'Playing With Pattern Ribbon' to the top of my tag ..... And I used my 'Balmy Blue Stampin' Blends' to change the color from White to Balmy Blue.  I then secured that ribbon with a piece of the 'Flowers For Every Season Baker's Twine' and called this tag done!
 
So what do you think friends.......

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas in July and almost Happy Birthday! Love this dapper guy and seeing a little snow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary.....It was SO MUCH FUN to create this little cutie.

      Delete
  2. Such a great tag! I love this snowman and the layers of snow you've created for him.

    ReplyDelete