Saturday, July 04, 2020

Happy Fourth of July

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
It's my birthday today and as a way of celebrating.......I made these SUPER CUTE little mailbox gifts for my neighbors and downline team.  I simply adore how these turned out ...... And I'm going to share those with you now.
 
With the HORRIBLE Big Horn Fires we've had out here in Tucson, AZ the last 3-weeks.........We have closed down all fireworks and that's a GOOD THING.  So, as a way of celebrating my 4th of July Birthday with my neighbors and friends......I created these DARLING little Sparkler Holders for them.
 
This is the measurements for my Sparkler Holder.......
 
And this is what the Sparkler Holder template should look like once you have cut and scored all the sections to this holder.
 
I used the 'Hammered Metal Embossing Folder' on the small bottom section and then adhered my holder together.
 
My sentiment is from the 'Itty Bitty Birthday' set and I used the 'Stitched Star Dies' to create my three pretty stars.  I used the 'Real Red 3/8" Double-Stitched Satin Ribbon' around the bottom section of my holder.......And I tied it up into a pretty knot.
 
I purchased sparklers from Amazon.......
 
And couldn't be happier with the way this project turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: