Sunday, July 26, 2020

Perfect Day

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
 
This is one of those cards.......
That just makes me feel Happy!!!
 
I started out with a Whisper White base card.  I stamped my sentiment from the 'Sending Sunshine' set with Pretty Peacock ink in the lower right hand corner.
 
Then I got busy cutting up four 1/4" panels of Designer Series Paper.  I used Magenta Madness, So Saffron, Pretty Peacock and Balmy Blue.
 
All four panels of Designer Series Paper were positioned down the left hand side of my card.
 
Then I punched out 'Small Bloom Punch' flowers and sprinkled those down the top of the DSP panel.
 
Results.......Perfection!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Crisp, floral perfection! Love the color blocking of the DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a reason you are happy with how this turned out - because it's gorgeous! Love these strips of DSP and the coordinating flowers. Such fun!

    ReplyDelete