Monday, July 06, 2020

You're The Goat Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here is my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the LEFT.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the RIGHT.....
 
Even upgrading this little goat makes me HAPPY!!!!
 
My first upgrade was changing the base card from Whisper White to Calypso Coral.  I scored around three edges of this card at 1/4" and created a pretty embossed element to the front of my card.
 
I used the same 'Playing With Patterns Designer Series Paper' ...... But changed up the card stock color above the top edge to Purple Posy and BumbleBee.  The other upgrade I made was adding some 'BumbleBee 1/4" Twill Ribbon' around my Designer Series Paper ........ And I tied it up into a pretty bow.
 
My sentiment ...... Is from the same 'Way To Goat' set.  But for my upgraded card ..... I used VersaMark ink and 'White Embossing Powder' for that stamped sentiment.
I also upgraded the goat image.  He is stamped from the 'Way To Goat' set and I used the same 'Layering Oval Dies' but added a Purple Posy and BumbleBee layer for my upgraded version.
 
So......My Friends......
Do you have a favorite????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ..... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Mary.....I just love how that ribbon coordinated with this card.

      Delete