Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Looking Up Card Kit

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........

Have you checked out the All-Inclusive Card Kit from the new 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  Today I am spotting the 'Looking Up Kit' on Page 7.
This kit includes all the product you will need to create 15 GORGEOUS cards.  I decided to make mine all Thank You and Congratulation cards.
 
Here are the 5-card designs you can make.
 
It comes with 3 each of 5-designs......
 
And also comes with a FABULOUS 'Looking Up' stamp set.
 
There is also coordinating envelopes......
 
As well as a pretty Ink Spot......
 
And even a stamping block.
 
I have to say that this was a FUN kit to create.......
And with the PRETTY printed cardboard box.....
It makes for a  gift.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Such a great kit - and such a great showcase of it. Thanks, Kadie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian. LOVED putting this kit together.

      Delete
  2. What a precious kit of creativity! Thanks for highlighting it.

    ReplyDelete