Saturday, July 18, 2020

June Paper Pumpkin Alternate Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you one of the alternate projects I created using the June 'Box of Sunshine' Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
 
This little cutie was created using all the product in the June Paper Pumpkin kit.  The only additional product I used was some Whisper White card stock and a fun little die.
 
The Whisper White card stock piece along with the sweet little die I used on this card helped me create a fun little sunshine panel.  I used the 'Poppy's Moment Dies' and cropped out 4-little sunburst images on the Whisper White panel.  I filled the center of each sunburst with one of the sequins that came with this kit.
 
My sentiment (from the June kit) was stamped onto one of the pretty labels that came with this kit.  And I used the black & white poka-dot stickers that came with this kit to add a decorate panel on the front of my card.
 
The black & white poka-dot stickers were also used to frame-out the Whisper White panel ...... And the finishing touch was adding a few of the sequins (that came with this kit) around the front of my card.
 
 And that's all it took my friends.......
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. sunshine extraordinaire. wishing you sunshine (and a little less heat) for your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary......AND YES......It has been a HOT one here.

      Delete
  2. Anything more wonderful than this watercolored background?! Love it - and love what you've done with it, Kadie. ♥

    ReplyDelete