Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Magenta Perfect Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
 
My BEAUTIFUL CASE for today is something created by the OH SO TALENTED Sally Stamper.  She shared a video on this project back on September 5, 2018 and it just STOLE MY HEART.  Here is the link to her video: https://youtu.be/5ggIONsSKIs
 
This pretty little box is PACKED FULL of surprises.
 
I created mine with Magenta Madness card stock and used the new 'Flowers For Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack' to secure my box closed.
 
My sentiment piece for the front is from the 'Sending Sunshine' set and the 'Tasteful Labels Dies'.
 
And here is what is tucked inside this little cutie.
 
It holds 4-Cards, 4-Tags and 4-Little 3x3 cards.
 
The inside has 3-pockets to hold all those BEAUTIFUL pieces.
    
Here are the full sized cards I created.  Each one uses the 2020 In-Color Designer Series Paper along with the 'Sending Sunshine' stamp set.
     
The little 3x3 cards use the same product.....
   
As does the little gift tags.
 
The design is SO EASY.......Yet SO ELEGANT.
 
And I'm already thinking of making another set with one of the other new 2020-2022 In-Color Collection.  Any guessing to what that color might be????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Magenta Madness is magic with this darling project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotta Say Mary.......My favorite new In-Color. Thanks!!!

      Delete