Monday, July 13, 2020

Thanks Tile Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
 
Here is my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM.....
 
What a FABULOUS looking card this is.
(If I do say so myself)
 
I started out with a Whisper White Note Card and added a panel of Pretty Peacock to the top.  I created a 1/4" scored edge around all four sides of that panel before adhering it down.
 
My sentiment was stamped with VersaMark ink and sprinkled with 'White Embossing Powder'.  And I positioned that right in the center of the Pretty Peacock panel.
 
My stamped tile pieces were stamped as a unit with VersaMark ink and then tapped into the Pretty Peacock and Balmy Blue ink.  This allowed me to sprinkle 'Clear Embossing Powder' over the top to give each tile a pretty shine.
 
I did this two times.......
 
And then used my trimmer to cut each tile out.
And I topped off the center of each tile with an 'Artistry Sequin' with a small 'Pearl' in the center. I have to admit.......I am a BIG FAN!!!!
 
So tell me friends......
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you.  Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments: