Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Ghiradelli Holder

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
 
My CASE for today is an oldie......but a goodie.  It was shared by Becky Roberts at Inking Idaho back on January 27, 2014.  Here is the UTube Video she shared: https://youtu.be/5ggIONsSKIs
 
This little Ghiradelli Candy Holder is a 3"x5" piece of Magenta Madness card stock that is scored at 2-1/4" and 2-1/2". 
 
I used the 'Flowers For Every Season Designer Series Paper' to cover the front of my holder.  And I used the new Magenta Madness Twill Ribbon to secure my holder closed.
 
The holder is made with the Envelope Punch Board ...... And those measurements are described in Becky's UTube video.
 
Here is what the Holder will look like after you have it all punched, scored and cut.
 
I used the 'Monogram Messages' set to stamp my fun little Hello sentiment on the tab.  And I positioned two Just Jade 'Enamel Dots' on both sides of that stamped sentiment.
    
Needing a quick and easy kind of treat.......
Stop right here and create one of these little cuties!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: