Thursday, July 23, 2020

In Color Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
 
Today we are spot-lighting the new 2020-2022 In-Colors.
 
This tag starts out with a Whisper White base tag.  Next, I used the 'Lovely Labels Pick Punch' to crop out one end of each of the new In-Colors.  I snugged each of those pieces side-by-side and created some real fun by changing up the level of each color.
 
My sentiment is from the 'Borders Abound' set.  And I cropped that little cutie out with the 'Tasteful Labels' die.
 
The top of my tag was finished off with some BumbleBee 1/4" Gingham Ribbon ...... And I added a 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dot to the top of each In-Color piece.
 
Couldn't be happier with the way this tag turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment