Saturday, July 11, 2020

June Paper Pumpkin

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the June 'Box of Sunshine' Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
 
This kit makes 4-AMAZING and FUN Sunshine cards (2 of each style).  These cards are so VIBRANT and HAPPY that they will surely make that someone special ....... feel something special.
 
How FABULOUS is this "Hello" card.
 
This little show-stopper will surely BRIGHTEN someones day.
 
I'm LOVING the swirl style watercolor on this card!
 
And this card will guarantee someone knows you LOVE them.
 
Couldn't be happier with this kit......
And I can't wait to share my alternate projects with you next week.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Sunny and sweet. These projects will bring many smiles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just like your comment do for me every morning. Thanks my friend.

      Delete