Thursday, July 09, 2020

Sweet Friend

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
 
Who doesn't have a friend that could use a pick me up right now.
Attach this little cutie to a bottle of wine.......
Your friend will LOVE YOU!!!
 
I started this tag off with a Pretty Peacock base.  I stamped my sentiment from the 'Cute Fruit' set at the bottom of this tag ...... And I used VersaMark and 'White Embossing Powder' to complete that sentiment.
Then I grabbed my Whisper White card stock and the 'Cute Fruit' set and stamped some happy faces onto 1" square pieces.  I used Just Jade and BumbleBee ink to created my happy stamped faces.
 
I used the Just Jade Gingham Ribbon from the 'Flowers For Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack to top off my pretty tag......
 
And that's all it took to create this darling little tag.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. You are a master at making the recipient of your projects smile!

    ReplyDelete