Sunday, July 12, 2020

Thanks Tiles

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
 
I must admit ....... I simply LOVE the new stamp set 'Today's Tile'.  Oh my gosh ....... There is SO MUCH you can do with this set.  And in my opinion ....... Pretty Peacock and Balmy Blue are the PERFECT color combination for this set.
 
I started out by stamping the sentiment from the 'Today's Tile' set onto a 'Whisper White Note Card'.  I used Pretty Peacock ink to stamp that sentiment.
 
Next, I used a Whisper White panel and stamped the 2-step stamping from this set with Pretty Peacock and Balmy Blue ink.  After I had my 8-image tile piece completed ...... I adhered that to a panel of Pretty Peacock card stock.
 
The 2-step stamping from this set just WORKS every time.
 
So what do you think my friends......
Can you even image how I'm going to upgrade this card????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Just when I thought I didn't need this bundle! Absolutely outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH MY GOSH Mary........This bundle is AMAZING. So glad I could help you out(I think).

      Delete