Wednesday, July 08, 2020

Downline Congrat Cards

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
 
These are the cards I sent to my downline team members in June ........ For their AMAZING sales month.  WAY TO GO TEAM!!!!
 
I started this card off by stamping the big sunflower from the 'Celebrate Sunflowers' set on the front of one of the Very Vanilla note cards.
 
Then I adhered 3/8" panels of all five new In-Colors to the bottom section of my note card.
 
All I needed to do was stack those panels on top of each other and it gave me a full rainbow of new In-Colors.
 
On the Bumblebee panel ...... I stamped my congratulations from the 'Well Said' set and then added two '2020-2022 In-Color Enamel Dots' on both ends of that stamped sentiment.
 
 Couldn't be happier with the way these cards turned out.
What do you think???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Love how the new colors are showcased in beautiful blocks of color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thrilled with the way these cards turned out. Thanks my friend.

      Delete