Tuesday, July 07, 2020

Hugs & Prayer Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
 
My 3-D CASE project today comes from Intatwyne Designs.  She posted this note card gift set back on 12/7/2018 and as soon as I watched it ...... I knew I would be creating it with some new 2020 Stampin' UP! product.  Here is a link to her UTube Video: https://youtu.be/APmxjLAqAfA
 
This DARLING Note Card Gift Set is so stinking easy to create. 
 
I used the 'Flowers For Every Season Designer Series Paper' to decorate both my gift box and the note cards that I tucked inside.
 
 My sentiment label is from the 'Positive Thoughts' set.
   
The design for this little box has a swing out closure.....
 
And inside you can fill it with note cards and envelopes.
 
I'm just crazy about the upholstery done to both the outside and inside of the box.
 
Here's what the backside of the box looks like.
 
And I created 4-pretty note cards & coordinating envelopes for the inside.
 
Here's my note card.
 
I used the 'Posted For You' set for my sentiment......
And the 'Tasteful Label Dies' were used for the front of each card.
 
The 4-cards tuck inside the right hand pocket.......
 
And the 4-coordinating envelopes tuck inside the left hand pocket.
 
Just know this little box is going to make the PERFECT gift for someone very special.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! What a project and post! I adore the striped "upholstery," too!

    ReplyDelete