Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Gorgeous Posies Kit

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
 
Check out this GORGEOUS POSIES Project Kit that I created.  It's on page 8 of the new 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.
 
And if the pretty designer box wasn't enough ....... Inside are supplies for you to make 16-cards.
 
And each card has a BEAUTIFUL coordinating envelope.
 
There are 4-different designs......
 
Each card has some AMAZING layers......
 
Along with BEAUTIFUL embellishments.
 
The only additional item I purchased was the 'Gorgeous Posies' stamp set ....... And that was a steal at $19.00.
I think when completed........
This pretty box of cards would be a LOVELY gift.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. I have to admit I overlooked this kit. However, you have WOW'd me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That’s very a beautiful set!!!

    ReplyDelete